Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EDM 310's Effect

This semester has been one of my more trying semesters. In the real world I have to meet very few time deadlines which placed me at a disadvantage when i came to turning in assignments in this class. Nevertheless I have learned quite a few things in this class. The most important things I learned was how to make a podcast and how to create and use a blog. The podcast was a very exciting way to allow my voice to be heard, and blogging allowed my freedom and opinion to be expressed in a written form. Both were very liberating because they both centered on a topic I love the most which is freedom of speech. The next most intriguing subject I learned about was iTunes. I had a bit of trouble in the beginning access it, but once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed the subjects offered. I was quite impressed with the number of prestigious universities on the site. Overall this class gave a different view of how the world is forever changing around me. My introduction to igoogle, google documents, RSS feeds, and of course excel all helped me realize that technology is necessary in order for me to be a better teacher. So, to Professor Wakeman I say "Thank You" for my introduction into "Another World" I like to call world of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment