Saturday, April 25, 2009

Experiencing "Podcast"

My experience with Pod casts is somewhat limited to information pertaining to sports. I signed up as an ESPN insider and I was able to listen to past radio shows. The shows that I listen to are always entertaining and most generally have commercials along with them. The Pod casts that I listened to on iTunes were very similar to what I have been accustom to listening to. The only difference is the content.
The first four Pod casts that I listened all started with small talk by the hosts. The small talk consisted of various things such as the weather in their cities, setting up the Pod cast just to mention a few. Once you get through the small talk by fast forwarding, the information is pretty informative. You have to listen very closely because you may miss something because of all the small talk.
The MacBreak weekly was very long and uninteresting to me. If I were into technology I would have found it extremely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment